Blogadda Who are you reading today ?

July 28, 2011

I wandered lonely as a cloud...that floats on high hills and vales..

I want to take some time off..thinking about nothing..planning about no activity..just float around on
a cloud..fill my mind with the blueness of the sky...the softness...the stillness.
Although I hate flying on an aircraft I love the sky.Love to stare up to it.The clouds form amazing
shapes at times.Today morning I could see a giant hat in the sky and as I watched it merged to
another dark cloud and became a giant amoeba.
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear floater...nice to see u back in the game. its a rather good start, though my fav is still the ghost story :D

    ReplyDelete

So, What did you think of it ?