Blogadda Who are you reading today ?

July 06, 2013

One tiny feet, a giant leap for me


 Trifextra Week 75 challenge wanted us to write 33 of our best words. These are mine – to my children.
My children inspire me to do more. Being so non-ambitious, I would have gone no where without my parents pushing me to study. Later in life, for my children I want to explore every possibility, every talent within me so that I can inspire them to do the same. They have transformed me from a laid back (exact translation - lazy) non adventurous non experimental (kind of a dry leaf on the mercies of wind-blown where ever) existence to taking the reins in my own hands.


Tossing away self doubts
Push myself to places higher
I pretend to be an adult
But I don’t know the way any better
Come, lay your tiny feet
On wobbly grounds of life. 


25 comments:

  1. I love the line, "I pretend to be an adult" - something I've been doing for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :-) sometimes I guess I run away from real adults because I can't let them discover the truth!

      Delete
  2. Maturity is wasted on the mature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yep it is !! So maturity is a useful goal...to strive towards..but not attain.

      Delete
  3. Come, lay your tiny feet
    On wobbly grounds of life.

    Says so much. Enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, well done . . . I pretend to be an adult sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chronological maturity is often defied in the mind.

    Wonderfully honest and lucid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! I love that last line so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Suzanne. Means a lot to me :-)

      Delete
  7. Ohh, those last two lines - so sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet and so honest. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, life can be so wobbly...
    Self-doubt needs a kick in the butt!
    Like the optimism.

    ReplyDelete

So, What did you think of it ?