Blogadda Who are you reading today ?

August 31, 2013

The Inception of alienation


This weekend's Trifextra challenge was free Haiku.
I have attempted Haiku for the first time...and learnt about syllables...just felt like school.
Was exciting and this has set my writing fingers in motion after a long hiatus.
House chores, go to hell...I have just glimpsed Haiku heaven.

These words represent estrangement creeping in when forgiveness is not sought. The relationship starts to fall apart when no one bothers to consider the other's sorrow over whatever small matter . Couldn't come up with a shorter caption for the post...thank God Haiku doesn't have rules for the caption as well....or would that be more fun ? 


Harsh words sear my soul

You do not repent, nor care 

Bitterness fills home






12 comments:

  1. Gulp. I can feel this right in my chest. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Within the few words, I am happy I could get the impact.

      Thank you for being there Trifecta!!

      Delete
  2. What a strong, emotional post! Far too many homes/marriages are like this, unfortunately. Very good job conveying the toll that cruel words can take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge fan of yours Tom and I am so joyful to see your comment!

      Delete
  3. I like the title of this. Once bitterness finds it's way in, the destruction begins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...yep, unspoken words add fuel to spoken words fire.

      Delete
  4. I am sorry. I have lived in a home like that. My hope is that things will get better one day.

    ReplyDelete

So, What did you think of it ?