Blogadda Who are you reading today ?

July 10, 2013

Romeo and Juliet

PADE Day 10 Theme - Shoes

Today evening I went for a new home Puja and I found these beautiful shoes by the door. Among the many other sandals and shoes, she stood out. Black with some red. Someone kicked her, envy queen definitely and made her turn on her side. The couple separated, lying on the side…reminded me of some Romeo Juliet romance. Doomed. Waiting  for love to reunite.

Too beautiful for normalcy.
The normals kicked her about.

Couldn’t take more clearer or dramatic pictures. The kitty crowd was moving in. And people would have yelled “chor chor “ if I started rearranging the footwear by the door.

So finally I had a PADE entry with a story.



For PADE by Ritu and Sfurti 

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww I loved the story!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Sfurti. Thanks for PADE that I had to frantically fish out my mobile and click away at the door step of a Puja and then imagine ridiculous stories to go with whatever I found.

      Delete
  2. That beautiful pair surely caught my attention too! beautiful comparision,
    Too beautiful for normalcy.
    The normals kicked her about.
    very beautiful lines, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u.I liked them too. I think I may have gotten a bit inspired by GB Shaw's St.Joan.

      Delete
  3. Juliet looks sad :(
    Loved the anecdote!

    ReplyDelete

So, What did you think of it ?